5 Tips to Get Cheap Business Class Seats Fast
There are so many ways to get those wonderful, heavenly business class seats for next to nothing. Seriously, if you have a few minutes, we’ll fill you in.
1. Apply for the branded Citi Platinum Select/American Airlines World Mastercard and be treated like royalty. American Airlines is giving 50,000 bonus miles if you spend $3,000.00 in purchases during the first three months you have the card. That’s a mortgage payment. There are so many other perks to having this card, you’ll be flying to Europe for free in no time.
2. Apply for the branded Citi Executive/ American Airlines World Elite Mastercard. You’ll get 30,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first three months. There is $450 annual fee, but that’s a drop in the bucket if you consider business class seats cost thousands of dollars.
3. You guessed it: get the CitiBusiness/American Airlines World Mastercard. You’ll get the same deal as the Citi Executive, sans some of the perks, but the annual fee is only $95.
4. Sign up for an unbranded credit card. Unbranded cards aren’t affiliated with an airline, but they can earn you points. Keep your eyes open for offers.
5. Take advantage of the deals. Airlines offer 2 for 1 deals, miles for shopping, opening a checking account, buying gas, staying at particular hotels. All you have to do is start looking for these deals, and they’ll jump out at you. You’ll be flying business class for little, to nothing, in no time.