Cheap Business Class Flights to Singapore
Heading to Singapore for business and looking for the best deals on business class seats? Look no further because you’re definitely in the right place.
With Cheap Biz Class, you can expect:
- Extremely low prices on all last minute business class flights (on all the major airlines).
- Speak with a real, live person who has several years of travel expertise.
- Full service and assistance, before and after your flight. Our travel experts are standing by in case you need to change your reservation. Unexpected things can come up; we understand that and are here to help you when they arise.
There’s nothing like flying business class with unmatched convenience and comfort, but are you ready for the trip? Do you know how to get around in Singapore and what to do to relax? If you’ve never done business or visited Singapore, CheapBizClass has provided some helpful information to make your trip as pleasant as possible.
Visa and Passport in Singapore?
It’s easy to forget things when traveling internationally. Even worse is not knowing you need something in the first place. Singapore is a great place to do business, but do you require a visa? It’s always a good idea to find out what documentation you’ll need before you even book your flight.
As with all international travel, it’s always best to check the most current Visa requirements for your particular nationality. Visit this site for additional Visa related information.
You will need a passport that is valid for a minimum of six months beyond your stay. Make sure you check the expiration dates before you travel.
Money in Singapore
Have you thought about the foreign currency conversion? You can use popular websites like Yahoo’s Currencies Center to get the correct conversion rates. There will also be foreign exchange facilities at the airport and well as in Singapore’s central business district.
All major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, are widely recognized and accepted in Singapore and can be cashed at banks and foreign exchange facilities. This easy accessibility to money is one of the things that make Singapore a great place to do business.
Arriving at the Airport
Singapore has one of the most efficient airport for travelers. If you’re the type of person that loathes waiting for your bags, you’ll love the airport in Singapore. By the time you get off the plane and make it to the baggage claim area, your bags will already be waiting for you. The airport is very well-organized and you should be in and out within the hour.
Transit into the City
Singapore has an underground railroad system called the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) that will take you into the center of town. The MRT is fairly inexpensive, but rarely used by business travelers due to the reasonable price and accessibility taxis. A taxi will cost you about $20 Singapore dollars and the best way to get a ride quickly, is to arrange pickup beforehand. You can then simply text message the taxi company and a driver will be at the airport in minutes. This simple tip will help you get to your hotel faster and you won’t have to compete with the other business travelers trying to hitch a ride into the central business district.
Doing Business in Singapore
Singapore is one of the most developed countries in Southeast Asia and considered as one of the easiest places to do business in Asia. Multiple languages are spoken in Singapore, which include: Mandarin, Malay, Tamil and Chinese. English is considered to be the main business language (as it was a British Colony for many years). Singapore’s business culture is a fusion of Asian and Indian customs, so it’s important to understand the proper etiquette when conducting business.
Here are a few tips for doing business in Singapore:
- Singapore is heavily influenced by Asian culture and philosophies around business, which include building a strong relationship before business is discussed. Keep in mind that relationships are important and your ability to build rapport and demonstrate good character may be just as important as the deal itself.
- Punctuality is very important, so make sure you are on time.
- Being too emotional or loud may be considered disrespectful and offensive.
Singapore is a great place to do business if you are respectful and composed. Make sure you pay attention to detail as something as little as overlooking a business card that was given to you, can be considered off-putting.
For additional tips on proper local etiquettes, please visit this useful resource.
Things to Do In Singapore
When you get some time off, there are many things to do in Singapore. If you are a shopper, you’ll want to head to Orchard Road, which is famous for the long stretch of high-end, brand retail stores.
Here are the top 5 top attractions for visitors in Singapore:
- Head to the Food Playground for a unique cooking class that teaches you about the culture and heritage of Singapore’s food.
- Visit the beautiful National Orchid Garden botanical garden with a vast variety of gorgeous orchids.
- Have the trip of your lifetime with a real flight simulator. This is the first of its kind in Asia and unique experience for anyone who dares to sit in the captain’s seat.
- Visit the Singapore Botanic Garden with gorgeous lakes, flowers and plants. This national park is one of Singapore’s top attractions.
- Head on over to the Singapore Zoo, which has over 2500 animals and is set in a rainforest environment.
Get Great Deals on Business Class Flights To Singapore And Let Us Do All The Work
CheapBIZClass will get you the best deals, routes and flight times for your trip to Singapore. Our travel experts will make the entire process easy, while providing you with additional helpful information and assistance (before and after your flight).
That’s right; you will get to speak with a real person that wants to help you and has the knowledge to do so. Unlike other travel sites, (we won’t mention any names) where you simply book a flight online, CheapBIZClass provides a much more customized and personalized experience. Our travel specialists have been helping business travelers like yourself for over a decade. And we will continue to be available and at your service while you travel, so if your plans suddenly change, no problem, we are right here and ready to help.
With Cheap Biz Class, you can expect:
- Competitive rates on all last minute business class seats (on all the major airlines).
- You get to speak with a real, live person who has several years of travel experience.
- Comprehensive assistance, before and after your flight. Our travel specialists are standing by in case you need to update or change your reservation. Unexpected things happen; we understand that and are here to help.
With all the benefits of business class, combined with the exceptional service and competitive rates provided by CheapBIZClass, why not make a reservation today? Give us a call at 1-888-496-0747 and speak with a travel specialist. We are the luxury travel experts and would love to help you have the business class experience you deserve.