If you’re looking for great deals on business class flights, look no further. We’ll help you enjoy the luxury of business class without taxing your wallet. Whether you fly business class because you love the convenience of strolling past the economy line at check-in or you just want to lay back in style and get some sleep before you arrive in Frankfurt. Here at Cheap Biz Class, we pride ourselves on making the convenience of business class easy, affordable and stress free.
Here’s what you can count on with Cheap Biz Class:
- Extremely low rates on all last minute business class seats (on all the major airlines).
- Talk to a real, live person who has several years of travel experience.
- Full service and assistance, before and after your flight. Our travel experts are standing by in case you need to change your reservation. Unexpected can happen; we understand that and are here to help you when they arise.
Cheap Biz Class specializes in business class travel to destinations including Frankfurt. With Cheap Biz, not only do you get the benefits of flying business class, but you also get flights at prices that most are not even aware of – even on last minute flights. Give us a call today and let our travel experts do all the work for you.
When you’re ready to book your flight, we’ll be available, but here are some tips and things to consider before you take flight.
Passport & Visa
When traveling to Frankfurt you will need a passport that doesn’t expire for at least 60 days. Check your passport for the expiration date and give a minimal of 6 weeks for processing if you need to renew your passport. When entering Germany, a visa is not required for 90 days. If you are a US Citizen, you may visit Germany for up to 90 days for business purposes. However, a short visa which is referred to as a “Schengen” may be required, provided your business requires a business permit. Contact the German Embassy for additional information regarding passports and visa details for your specific country of citizenship.
Money in Frankfurt
The local currency used in Germany (and several European countries) is called the Euro. Converting your local currency to Euros should be fairly easy, however, expect to pay fees when making the transaction. At the airport, look forward to paying a one-time fee of at least 4 EUR on top of a commission percentage. Alternatively, you can use your debit or credit card, but research in advance what international rates your bank provides. This may be a cheaper alternative to converting hard cash at the airport.
You can also use popular websites like Yahoo’s Currencies Center to get the correct conversion rates for your local currency.
Doing business in Frankfurt, Germany
Frankfurt is one of the main business areas in Germany, along with Hamburg and Munich. Doing business in Germany can be a pleasurable and profitable experience as long as you understand a few things about your German business partners.
The German business environment is more formal when compared to places like the United States. Where in the US, it’s common to know much about a personal life, family and history before doing business, that’s not the case in Frankfurt. It’s not that German business people are less personable than anywhere else in the world, it just takes a little longer for them to become more forthcoming about personal details, in fact many Germans try to keep their business and personal life as separate as possible.
When doing business in Frankfurt, it’s best to be transparent, straightforward and get down to business as personal relationships play a small part in the business transaction.
If this is your first time conducting business in Germany, here are some usefull tips on local business etiquette.
Things to do in Frankfurt
Frankfort being one of Germany’s main business cities is often overlooked for its other attractions that include some of the world’s best museums and beautiful skylines. When you complete your business in Frankfurt, there is much to do and see, and some of the best ways to take it all in, is with a guided tour. Here are some of the popular tours:
- Romantic Road:Take a bus through the Romantic Road area, experience the beautiful countryside, gothic cathedrals and the medieval architecture. This is a favorite outing as you will cover vast amounts of area on the tour. This will make it easy to see what Germany has to offer without renting a car and driving aimlessly through the countryside.
- Frankfurt Main Tower:The Frankfurt Main Tower is a 660 foot skyscraper in the center of Frankfurt. It’s one of the tallest buildings in the city and it’s definitely worth the elevator ride to the top. You’ll get a great 360 degree view of the entire city and feel as if you’re on top of the world. What better way to celebrate a successful business deal?
- Roman Mountain: Roman Mountain or Romerberg is a popular stop for tourists. Often referred to as the heart of the city and the most beautiful square in Frankfurt, Romerberg has been restored after much of the city was destroyed in World War II. If you are interested in seeing and touring one of the most historic parts of Frankfurt, visit Romain Mountain and be sure to stop by The Romer, which is one of the city’s most important landmarks.
Let Us Do All the Work – Book your Business Class Flight to Frankfurt with Us
CheapBIZClass will get you great deals, routes and flight times for your trip to Frankfurt. Our travel experts will make the entire process easy, while providing you with additional helpful information and assistance (before and after your flight). Expect a much more tailored and personalized experience than our competitors and that’s why our client’s trust us with their business class flights.
Our travel specialists have been helping business travelers like you for several years. And we will continue to be available and at your service while you travel, so if your plans suddenly change, we are right here and ready to help each step of the way.
All Our Customers Have Come to Expect:
- Competitive rates on all last minute business class seats (on all the major airlines).
- Talking with a real live person who has several years of travel expertise.
- Comprehensive assistance, before and after your flight. Our travel specialists are standing by in case you need to update or change your reservation. Unfortunately, unexpected things can happen; we understand that and are always here to help.
With all the benefits of business class, combined with the exceptional service and competitive rates provided by CheapBIZClass, why not call and make a reservation today?
Give us a call at 1-888-496-0747 and speak with an experienced travel specialist that wants to help you.